WoodMaxx Power Equipment…
WoodMaxx is a high-performance power equipment company that delivers expertise, unparalleled customer service, and innovative products. If you’re a forward thinker that loves a fast-paced environment, and is always willing to offer a helping hand, we’d love for you to apply. As an industry leader in the farming and agricultural industry, we pride ourselves on the skills and experience of our employees which builds loyalty and trust with our customers.
Facilitate corrective action to resolve customer support claims. Act as a liaison between engineering and graphics department providing technical illustrations, service bulletins, and non-conformance reports.
- Manage the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system to aid customers through diagnosing and resolving issues with equipment
- Record Non-Conformances with equipment and communicate with suppliers as needed
- Generate Technical Service Bulletins of known issues to be used as a resource by end users and/or repair aliases
- Provide exploded [parts] diagrams from 3D models for placement in operator publications
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Assist with proofing operator publications
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Contribute and add media content to customer support library (CSL)
- Communicate with customers through various outlets (phone, video chat, text message, email)
- Positive attitude!
- Eager and willing to learn
- Exhibit good time management
- Perform duties as outlined above
- Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical systems
- Proficient SolidWorks knowledge
- Thorough problem-solving skills
- Prior Customer Relations Experience
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Technical writing familiarity
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Work predominantly in an office setting and follow pre-established company SOP’s. Must be able to sit and stand for prolong periods. Applicant must be able to manually lift/move/manipulate parts or equipment into and out of shop areas for analyzation or repair. Will occasionally be exposed to environments where hand and power tools are in use. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment to maintain acceptable performance levels.
- Finger and arm dexterity skills required.
- Sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasional tool/machinery noise
- Adhere to regular office work hours (8:00-4:30ET)
- Bi-annual performance appraisal
- Attainment of annual goals established between supervisor and applicant